Painted welded structural steel frame Oil System:
- Coalescent oil separator
Copeland Discus Compressors: (With following mounted)
- Sealed oil filter
- Suction and discharge service valves
- Oil pressure reducing valve
- Oil regulator
- Discharge line check valve
- Oil Regulator adapter. ( 4D & 6D compressors)
- Discharge vibration eliminator Electrical:
- Crankcase heater
- ETL-508A listed control panel
- Encapsulated fixed high-pressure control
- Definite purpose contactors
- Head cooling fan (low temp. only)
- Compressor circuit breakers
- Demand cooling for R22 low temp. applications
- Phase monitor with alarm light
- Discharge muffler plate
- Fused control circuit transformer
- Rubber vibration mounts
- Control circuit, circuit breaker
- Independent switches and lights per defrost circuits
- Independent switches and lights per compressor circuits
- Liquid level alarm light
- Horizontal receiver with liquid level indicator
- One low-pressure switch per suction group
- Dual pressure relief valve assembly
- Solid state optical low-level alarm Controls:
- Replaceable core filter drier and sight glass
- Einstein Microprocessor w/phone modem & software
- Temperature Sensors shipped loose for field installation
- One room sensor per evaporator
- Brass shell replaceable core suction filter per compressor
- One termination sensor per evaporator (positive defrost)
- Suction accumulator (insulated) per compressor
- Adjustable head pressure control valves.
- Split condenser valve(s) mounted on the rack
- Hot gas bypass per suction group
Micro Processor Controls: Controls:
- Controls up to 15 compressors/unloaders in three suction groups.
- Low-pressure switch per compressor.
- Controls up to 12 pairs of fans for head pressure control.
- Mechanical defrost timer.(gang timer)
- Options include Oil pressure transducers, Power monitor,
- Mechanical alarm.
remote communications, Room Temp. control.
- EPR valves and Suction stop EPR valves.
- Alarm functions: Refrigerant level, low/high suction, and discharge
- Liquid line solenoid valves mounted on the rack
pressures, oil failure, refrigerant leak detection.
- Adjustable head pressure control valves.
- Split condenser valve kit.
- Scroll, Open drive, other manufacturers of compressors.
- Eight compressors maximum.
Defrost circuits: (Please specify quantity, net capacity and defrost type for each circuit and suction group)
- Electric: Includes both liquid and suction isolation ball valves, liquid and suction solenoids as well as fan and heater contactors
- Hot Gas: Includes liquid, suction and hot gas isolation ball valves, and liquid, suction and hot gas solenoids as well as fan contactors
- Priority One reverse cycle individual circuit hot gas defrost.
The Priority One hot gas defrost design consists of using the suction line as a dedicated hot gas supply line and the liquid line as a dedicated condesate or hot gas return line during the defrost cycle. Hot gas enters the evaporator through the drain pan loop, then through suction header and flows in a reverse cycle through the evaporator, exiting through a side port on the distributor and through the TXV & LLSV bypass line before entering the liquid line. Termination is accomplished by a field installed temperature sensor located on the TXV & LLSV bypass line at the evaporator.
- Four Pipe Soft Gas defrost
The four pipes soft gas defrost design consists of supplying hot gas through a dedicated common hot gas supply line and returning condensate and/or hot gas through a common hot gas return line. Upon initiation of defrosting, the hot gas supply line is slowly pressurized for approximately 30 seconds by a smaller secondary hot gas valve prior to the main hot gas valve opening. Hot gas enters the evaporator through the suction header and flows in a reverse cycle through the evaporator, exiting through a side port on the distributor. Condensate and/or hot gas leaving the evaporator is returned to a dedicated hot gas return line. Both the hot gas supply and return lines are drained through drain lines when not in use for defrosting. Termination is accomplished by a field installed temperature located on the hot gas return line at the evaporator.
- Off-Cycle: Includes both liquid and suction isolation ball valves. (Liquid and suction solenoids optional).
- Circuit Stubs: Includes both liquid and suction isolation ball valves (only up to 3-1/8″)